Prep Time: 5 min | Serving 1
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1 scoop of Chocolate Vanilla NutriProtein
- 1/4 cup roasted beet puree
- 1 1/2 tbsp unsweetened cocao powder
- Stevia to taste
- Pinch sea salt
- Cocao nibs for sprinkles
- Place the beet puree, almond milk, protein, cocao powder, salt and stevia into a blend and blend until smooth.
- Pour the mixture into a small pot over low-medium heat.
- Remove from heat just before the hot chocolate begins to boil. Pour into a serving glass and top with cocao nibs and enjoy!